Dealing with a behavior problem on your own can be a frustrating and difficult time. If your pet is having issues that you are finding hard to resolve we can help. We offer counseling sessions for you and your pet. Our trainer can sit down with you here at the shelter and develop a behavior modification plan specifically suited to resolve those stubborn problems. Most common behavior problems are easily resolved with the right training.
- Does your dog get in the garbage?
- Shoes being chewed up?
- House training gone terribly wrong?
- Has your cat stopped using the litter box?
- Couch being shredded by inappropriate scratching?
- Providing you with one on one behavior counseling and helping you reach your training goals with your pet will be our priority. Keeping pets in life long, loving homes is our job and we want to help you achieve success. All of are training is based on positive reinforcement and we look forward to providing you with scientifically studied and proven methods of cutting edge training techniques.
Each counseling session is one hour long where you will be given specific instructions for training, hands on example of “how it works”, complete behavior modification plan with training handouts and an added bonus of FREE basic training DVD.
For pricing and scheduling information please call Stephanie Rodgers at 954.266.6819. If you need immediate assistance you may also call our behavior helpline at 954.266.6851.